Step 2: Fill Out Application
1. Fill out the application (Must be typed – handwritten applications are not accepted). Save a copy to your computer before filling it out. If you fill it out while it’s open within your internet browser, you may lose information if you accidentally navigate away from the application.
*Please note, the Board will soon be launching an online bar application. The Board anticipates the online application will be available no later than May 31, 2022.
- Rule 6: July 2022 applicants should file their applications using the paper version of the application.
- Rule 6: February 2023 applicants should wait until the online application is available to begin completing their application. Check back for further updates and a link to the online application. Only electronic applications will be accepted.
- Rule 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11: Paper applications will be accepted through October 1, 2022. If you intend to submit your application after October 1, 2022, please wait until the online application is available to begin completing your application.
2. Print the application
3. Complete Section 13.00 by providing a handwriting sample (regardless of whether you are sitting for the exam or applying by motion, all applicants must provide a handwriting sample)
4. Complete, sign, and have notarized the following:
a. Page 18 (Applicant’s Obligation)
b. Page 19 (Authorization and Release of Information and Records)
5. Put your printed registration page on top of your application (the registration page counts as Page 1)
If you have questions about filling out your application, visit our Application FAQ section.
Some documents require a PDF reader to view properly.