Step 1: Register Through Portal
1. Register through the Applicant Portal
a. Go to the Applicant Portal
b. Under New Registration, click Register
c. Fill out all required information
d. Click Submit
2. Print your Registration page
Your registration page is PAGE 1 of your application. Your application is not complete and will not be accepted if the registration page is not included.
If you have questions about registering, visit our Application FAQ section.
Applicant Portal Communication:
Once you apply for admission to the bar, all correspondence from the Board office will occur through your Applicant Portal.
To ensure that you receive an email notification you should:
- Make sure the email address that you gave to the Board office with your application is current.
- Advise the Board of your new email address if your email changes.
- Add the following email address to your contact list or spam filter white list: Noreplyboardoflawexaminers@mbcle.state.mn.us
Check your Applicant Portal at least once per week. It is your responsibility to provide timely responses even if you do not receive an email notification.
Some documents require a PDF reader to view properly.