180 East 5th Street, Suite 950
St. Paul, Minnesota 55101
Phone: (651) 297-1857 | Fax: (651) 297-1196
Click on the questions below for more information.
You do not need to provide new notarized Affidavits of Good Character if they were submitted within the past two years of your new application.
• Not related to you by blood or marriage, or living at the same residence
• Has known you at least 1 year
• Not a fellow law student during your enrollment (if you know a law student from another school, it is okay to use them)
• Not listed as one of your references (we may be contacting your references, so we want the name of another person who supports your admission)
The statement in the affidavit must meet these requirements:
• Describe how long and the circumstances under which the person signing the affidavit has known you
• Describe what the person signing the affidavit knows about your character and general reputation
• Provide any other information about your character and fitness to practice law
If you are missing something or additional information is required, a request will be posted to your Applicant Portal.
Some documents require a PDF reader to view properly.